The Annual RANZCO Scientific Congress will be held in Brisbane from 28 October to 1 November. Australian Vision Research will hold its AGM on Saturday October 29th at 8am followed by a plenary session from 11:00am – 12:00pm.
You are warmly invited to hear our speakers present the following studies:
- Amyloid and Tau targeting to protect Retinal Ganglion Cell and Optic Nerve in glaucoma by Vivek Gupta
- Develop Novel Therapy for Human Uveal Melanoma by Fan Fan Zhou
- Hyperspectral retinal imaging perfusion maps for retinal vascular diseases by Peter van Wijngaarden
- Genetic indicators of treatment response to anti-VEGF intraocular injections for diabetic macular oedema by Kathryn Burdon
- The Bacterial Ocular Surveillance System (BOSS) by Stephanie Watson
Our CEO, Mr Philip Cenere will be in the exhibit hall at our booth, please drop by.
We look forward to connecting at the congress!
Click here to read the full program.